Add Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Facebook Meta Tag, Pinterest Meta Tag and Google AdSense directly to your site in Settings, no custom code section required. Be sure to allow website visitors to set cookie and tracking preferences, it’s the law.
- Go to your product page on US Domain Center: https://www.usdomaincenter.com/products/website-builder
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your custom code, and add a section.
- Search for the HTML section and select Add.
- Paste or write your custom code into the Custom Code field.
- Customize the rest of the section, such as the accent color, title, center alignment toggle and height. Leave the Forced Height field blank for auto-height or set a specific height in pixels. A height of 0 pixels is equivalent to deleting the section.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you’re ready to make the changes public, publish your site.