Add a variety of styles such as bold, italic or underline to your body text. (Title text is already set apart by being a different font.) In addition, format body text as a numbered or bulleted list, plus add hyperlinks. The font color automatically adjusts for best readability against whatever accent color you choose.
- Go to your product page on US Domain Center: https://www.usdomaincenter.com/products/website-builder
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Website to open your site editor.
- Select the section containing the text you want styled.
- In the editor panel, Select the Accent color and Alignment for that section. (Some sections have sub-section groups. The accent and alignment only apply to the entire section. Select the section title to view these options.)
- In your website, highlight a header or sub-header text. Use the menu that appears to customize the style and size.
- In your website, highlight the body text. Use the menu that appears to select how you want to style it: bold, italic, add a link, bulleted list, numbered list, or font size.
- When you add a link, it can go to another page (and section of your website), another URL (such as a social media page), a phone number, an email, or to a product in your online store.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you’re ready to make the changes public, publish your site.