You can edit the content in a section or a section group to change the overall look and feel of your site. This includes editing the text, moving or deleting section groups or updating images.
- Go to your product page on US Domain Center: https://www.usdomaincenter.com/products/website-builder
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- In the preview window, select the section you want to edit. If you don’t see the section you want, add a section.
- Use the pane on the right to change things in the section such as layout, accent color, and more.
- You can edit text right in the preview window.
• In the preview window, the section you’re editing is highlighted and applicable icons appear in the right-corner.
• Use the arrows to move the section up or down the page.
• Select Layout to change the layout.
• Select the Settings menu to duplicate, move or delete the section.
- If the section you’re editing has multiple section groups, select a section group and use the icons in the right-corner to make edits.
• Use the arrows to move the section left or right.
• Select Delete to remove the section group.
• Select Add another to add a new section group.
- To edit text in a section or section group, highlight the text you want to change and then use the available formatting options (font size, bold, italic, links, bullets and numbers).
- To change or edit an image, select it in the preview window to open the right pane where you can replace the photo.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Select Preview to see the results. When you’re ready to make the changes public, publish your site.