When you reset your website, we automatically create a backup of your site then give you a brand-new site design (text, theme, colors, font, pages, sections, etc.) If you don’t like the new design, you’re able to restore your old design.
Even though your site has new content, a reset doesn’t delete anything you manage from your Dashboard (images, video or uploaded files in your Media Library, products in your store, events or appointments, social media, etc.)
If you are resetting your site because you want to change Business Category or images, consider modifying your site instead. You can change your site category, choose a new theme, add or remove sections, and change images at any time.
- Go to your product page on US Domain Center: https://www.usdomaincenter.com/products/website-builder
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select Settings > Site History.
- Select Reset Website.
- Select Yes, start over.
- Follow the provided prompts to set up your site again.