Depending on where you are and where your customers are, you’ll probably have to charge taxes on your sales and then report and pay those taxes to your government. Setting up taxes here should help make things easier when it’s time to file and pay your taxes.
- Go to your US Domain Center‘s product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, go to Settings and under Store select Tax.
- Enter the Tax rate to be added, and the text you want shown to your customers when they check out.
- Turn the Prices include taxes toggle on if you want the tax rate to be automatically calculated on your site, instead of being a separate amount added on during checkout.
- Select Save.
Note: Set up taxes for online appointments separately. Select Settings and under Appointments choose Tax.